Final notice. There are a few spaces left. We are closing entries Friday October 4.
Please have your shirt size and entry fee in by Friday.
Update to the Progress Fall Classic Club Tournament
This years Fall Classic will be held on Monday October 21, 2019.
The hours will be from 9:00 A. M. to Approximately 2:00 P. M.
There will be two divisions of Four Four person Teams.
One division will be called the hour division and will play their games at:
9:00, 10:00, and 11:00.
They will be playing with each of the other members of their foursome as a partner in one of the round robin games.
The games will be to 15 points.
The only points that really count are the difference between how many points you score and how many your opponents score.
If you score 15 in game 1, 3 in game 2 and 12 in game three your plus points would be 30.
If your opponents scored 11 in game 1, 15 in game 2 and 15 in game 3 their plus points are 41. Therefore, your score would be negative 10.
If, on the other hand you scored 15, 15 and 13 and your opponents scored 10, 11, and 15, your positive would be 43, your negative would be 36. Your point differential would be a plus 7.
The 2 people with the top point differentials will move on to the semi finals of their division with the winners playing in the finals.
The second division will be called the half-hour division and will play at 9:30, 10:30, and 11:30.
Playoffs and scoring are the same.
The winners of the 2 divisions will toss a coin for first choice from the prize pool. The losers of the 2 divisions will toss a coin for third prize.
The prizes are:
- A Singleton Paddle
- An Eddie Bauer Camping Cooler
- 2 Head Pickleball Backpacks
The tournament ball will be the ONIX FUSE INDOOR BALL (YELLOW).
Entry fee: $40.00
Please give your shirt size when you enter. Each participant will also receive a new Tournament ball.
COLD POP AND WATER AVAILABLE AS LONG AS IT LASTS
PIZZA AT 12:00
This years PROGRESS FALL CLASSIC PICKLEBALL TOURNAMENT will be held on Monday October 21, 2019.
- The hours will be from 9:00 A.M. to Approximately 2:00 P.M.
- There will be 2 divisions of Four Four person teams.
- One division will be the hour division and will play their games at 9:00, 10:00 and 11:00.
- They will be playing one game to 15 points with each of the other members of their team.
- You will enter the point differential for each game.
- The other 16 people will be the “half-hour division and play their games at the half hour marks beginning at 9:30.
- The two people with the most differential points on each team will move on to their divisional semifinals and the winners will play in the divisional finals.
- There will be tournament t-shirts for everyone, Pizza and Pop for lunch.
- There are prizes to be won including a Singleton paddle, a Pickleball backpack, an Eddie Bauer camping cooler and something for everyone.
- The entry fee is $40.00.
- Please include your shirt size with your entry fee.
- Member of course get first right of refusal.
Good luck to everyone!